Saturday, July 24, 2010

Beauty isn't in the eye of the beholder. right?

well I have 2 or 3 friends that are trying to get me to wear stuff I can't afford. [they're giving me the stuff] like Hollister A%26amp;F. I have to say my mom HATES thoose companys though. I'm in grade 7 and I ALWAYS wear sweat-shirts and people are like';Take off that Jacket or Sweater'; and crxp. I mean we are all going on a diet and I'm about 104-108.5 lbs. I really don't know what to do. I want to be pretty[and get FREE expansive crxp!]








also my Belly is BIG not like somegirls are flat and like omg! I'm so fat.! if I pull my junors pants up to my bellybutton they strech. It sux! I hate it, nope I'm not exagrating, [according to my friends I'm very skinny than I say mk besides my tumtumtummm! -inside joke- and give them a comp. right back %26lt;3 thanks]Beauty isn't in the eye of the beholder. right?
Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. It sounds like you are buying into the Madison Avenue line about how paper thin girls need to be. Forget that. I remember a girl from junior high that everyone thought was very pretty. So did I until I found out she cheated on her tests. She never looked so pretty to me after that.


Look at the female form throughout history, and in different countries. What is ';beautiful'; has changed over the years. The paintings by Reuben of the beautiful women of his day show some very plump specimens.


What is most important is how you feel about yourself, and how you see yourself. If you are honest and try to be good, people will automatically like you better, and you will be seen as being more beautiful than someone who is self-centered and conceited, no matter what her measurements or outward attributes.


Don't be so concerned about your outward appearance, unless it is becoming a health issue. In fact, a bit of meat on your bones is better for you than to be bone-thin. It is also much more attractive.Beauty isn't in the eye of the beholder. right?
What the heck is your question?
WTH ? I can't understand anything you said.

No comments:

Post a Comment