Monday, August 23, 2010

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder!?

who here thinks thats funny? hahahahahaBeauty is in the eye of the beer holder!?
Beauty in the i of the beer holder.... It's cute, because, from what I understand--- after most guys get a few beers in them ---any woman looks good....ha, ha, ha,,, 100 bottles of beer on the wall one hundred bottles of beer, you take one down pass it around....99 bottles of beer on the wall---- keep smiling!Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder!?
ur face
i don't get it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA鈥?dont get it
Especially before closing time in the bar!





I think it's very funny (and I don't even drink anymore)!!
I think that's a good joke!
its funny...just not laugh out loud...unless you're drunk...
I thought it was hilarious.
yeah
LOL.
tongue-in-cheek cute, wink wink
Not Me.
it is funny but nothing there to laugh learn ATKT's
I do

No comments:

Post a Comment