Monday, November 21, 2011

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder? True or False?

Realistically everyone finds Megan Fox, Jess. Alba, Brad Pitt etc. incredibly attractive. They all have some common features (which im not discussing). i think there is a standard of beauty and that statement is just said to make ugly people feel good. Realistically everyone decides in the first 5 seconds (or less) weather someone is hot or not (im talking strictly physical beauty). And i think people that end up with someone they didnt initially find attractive just gave up on finding a worthwhile good looking person cuz either no one really likes them or their desperate.





Also think about it like this, think of ur close guy and girl friends. how many of them would you honestly like to date, u love their personality or else u wouldnt be close, but exactly why arent u dating each other? theres an reason for that. and for anyone that says u only wanna be friends is just code for ur friend isnt hot enough, if he/she was ud totally date them.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder? True or False?
I think your assessment is wrong (I'll ignore the fact that I answered this already the last time you posted it).





Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, true. I do not find anyone you listed as hot (body, yes; face, no - and face is a big thing for me).





I am not desperate and did not settle for someone I didn't find attractive. My boyfriend is gorgeous, so I actually consider myself lucky in that regard.





I'm thinking of my close guy friends. Two I've known over 10 years, so dating them now would be like dating a brother, but I would have zero qualms about setting them up with a friend because they are amazing. (That said, if we weren't that good of friends, didn't have that much history, and I was single, I would totally date them. They would both be a great boyfriend.) One friend, I was actually attracted to when I first met, but he had a girlfriend. Now they're married and have a baby. No way would I date him, even if he was divorced. We're too good of friends now.





For me, it's not about ';my friend's not hot enough';, it's about our history. If you've known someone your whole life, dating them would be almost like incest! I shut off the attraction years ago; I don't think I'd turn it back on and risk ruining a great relationship. For me, saying ';I only want to be friends'; is not code for anything. It's the truth. I have no issue with telling a guy why I don't want to date him, lol; I wouldn't use some BS excuse like that because I'm not 12 anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment