Monday, November 21, 2011

Do you honor the beauty of things by seeing with the eye of honor that is your truth of beauty that is you?

'; The Rose is not red, and its stem is not green.';Do you honor the beauty of things by seeing with the eye of honor that is your truth of beauty that is you?
Did you just call me beautiful? Awwwwww.... thanks :)Do you honor the beauty of things by seeing with the eye of honor that is your truth of beauty that is you?
That is pretty. I like it.
Beauty is an opinion, and thus cannot be truth.
I'm accident prone.
I am the true beauty within you, and you'll meet me sooner or later....
sorry question does not make sense to me
That question contained 5 separate subjective terms disguised as objective terms. Can you identify them?
When I think of a Mr. Lincoln rose, it depends in several factors as to how red it is. When I look at a Ingrid Bergman rose, it is always red. I had a rose that was called Opening Night, and it was as red as red could be. So I think there are a lot of philosophers that missed something shown in their generalizations.
roses are not always red even though stem can be green....
Everything is beautiful if a person chooses to perceive it that way
Yes, I do honour the beauty of things .... so much so that the natural world brings a tear to my eye it is so beautiful.





The tear is because of the realisation that I am aware of this beauty and that by recognising it, it infuses me.





Namaste
Do you honor the beauty of things by seeing with the eye of honor that is your truth of beauty that is you?


'; The Rose is not red, and its stem is not green.';





I wished my eyes were able to capture every movement, every detail of the dancers in a ballet called life or all the details in the backdrop of the theatre! Even if a Rose is not Red or the Stem Green, a rose is a rose and beautiful! Even those fading and dried are lovely! Those lavish window displays we love to look upon are eye catching! I love the display Red Roses, or any roses at any time! The color you describe of Red against the green causes me to breathe in the fragrance of intent! The Red and green are complimentry (Complementary) colors in the color wheel of life and to me represent how to compare the words 'truth an honor.' These words are always conveying special quiet meanings for us all! The display of the words within this question immediately caught The Eye of my Heart! As we honor others Patrick we raise the standards. No matter what the color or how sad the tale! As we cherish life we create beauty! Those blessed virtues begin to vibrate and sing a song of their own and leave a trail of joy, rather that a trail of tears! We all have precious gifts to honor, and talents which make us so unique! And in the giving of these gifts we create blessings for those who perhaps are fading and feeling dismay! These gifts create many fragrances of heart which continuously feed our deep longings and send out vibrations of love and truth in gentle kindnesses, and provide many healing qualities for those living in troubled waters! Also they bring much joy to those who hear and understand the meanings behind words! We cherish both the rose and the Words which make proclamations of love! Even one who is unable to love distorted, dry and withered may yet feel the life giving rays of love! ! We who love, love to give drinkl from waterfalls of love for both joyous and suffering hearts! I love to see those which teach with the voice and reason of Wisdom touch others too! The Eye of the Heart is such a beautiful visionary tool! This visionary part of us is where tenderness as well as love is born! Even this question I honor for it shows a heart full of honor ~ how life must touch you is with sentiment touches me as it graciously causes me to be more loving and flexible. And I welcome those who uphold the beauty of life! So, somehow this question stands out from among the crowd and causes me to look attentively at the condition of heartfelt sentiments. As you feel in this moment in time. I honor truth above all as the Reddest Rose there is! RED being the color of love! But my eyes see a rainbow of colors too,meaning I see the beauties that be in an assortment of things. Things that decorate my soul,such as loving friends, children's laughter, tears and joys of all not just a select few!!! . Angers and rages too! When we see life through loving lens we are loving in beauty and this in itself is a mirror unto myself for it reflects to me all that I am and all that we are! Placing a Red Rose next to the word honor is a way of regarding something as invaluable! The visible properties of a red rose define sacredness’ when combined within the heart of honor catches the essence of love! Opens my heart with new sensitivities too!


Often times in life we are too busy, too caught up within ourselves! So we miss out on the most awesome gifts bestowed upon us. We need to stop and smell the roses, not just look at them! We need to breathe in their stories to understand better ours! The Simplicity of life is to view life with the heart of love which is symbolized by the Red Rose of Sacredness!


I honor you for your recognition of the beauties of life! Honor points for you Patrick! ((hugs))





Lovingly,


SheDancesWith Love


Kar`N~Joy~c
Roses are red, Violets are blue.


That's what they say, but it just isn't true.


Roses are red, and apples are too.


But violets are violet. Violets aren't blue.


An orange is orange, but Greenland's not green.


A pinky's not pink, so what does it mean?


To call something blue when it's not, we defile it.


But aww, what the heck? It's hard to rhyme ';violet.';





_()_

No comments:

Post a Comment