Monday, November 21, 2011

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...so which breds do you behold as most beautiful and not so beautiful?

To me, the most beautiful breed is The Great Dane. They are so refined and elegant and streamlined yet strong. Absolutley divine!


http://www.officialgreatdaneguide.com/Gr鈥?/a>





I don't want to say that the clumber spaniel is ';ugly';, but to me it is the least asthetically pleasing breed:


http://www.kennels.co.uk/images/G.Clumbe鈥?/a>





But i'm sure they're still great dogs, he's here to work, not look pretty like the toys: I love all dogs, beautiful or not, purebred or mutt :)





So to you which breeds are most and least beautiful, post pics too to illustrate your choice. Thanks :)Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...so which breds do you behold as most beautiful and not so beautiful?
I think Clumber Spaniels are gorgeous dogs. Although my favourite has to be Labradors, especially Chocolate ones.


I think all dogs are beautiful, whether pedigree or cross breed.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...so which breds do you behold as most beautiful and not so beautiful?
To me the Siberian Husky is the most beautiful,but I am biased as I have one,but one of the ugliest breeds is a Dogue De Bordeaux
My top 2 choices for the most beautiful dogs would be the old, East lines German shepherd and the Doberman. The shepherds had those heavy muscular bodies and gorgeous, big blocky heads, they looked like dogs that meant business.


The Doberman always impressed me with his sleek lines and athletic muscle mass, they are poetry in motion when they are running at full speed, plus that shiny black coat and that head, they have been called the Cadillac of dogs by Joan Walker for a reason.


As far as the ugliest, well, I am not fond of tiny hairy dogs that have no visible shape to them because of all the hair!!!
To me, a lover of 'ugly' dogs, I choose character over beauty every time.


I like Alsatians, Rottweilers, Dobermanns and any kind of Bull Terrier/Bulldog because they may not be pretty, but they're so full of character!


My boyfriend has two Irish (red) Setters, and yeah, they are beautiful dogs, but they're crazy and dumb as a butt with it!
Any of the Spitz breeds are beautiful - prick-eared, longish muzzled, short thick coat %26amp; curly tailed - non-exaggerated, as nature intended.





I don't find the Bull breeds particularly attractive, but most individuals are lovely when you get to know them!
to me yorkies are the most beautiful breed i fell in love and could not have any other breed of dog out of all the breeds they have of approved of me.


i would not ever consider any dog ugly but it make me furious when i see ads on epupz advertising shorkies, and chorkies,calling them designer dogs charging hundred of pounds spoilng 2 beautiful breeds like chichuawas and yorkies mixed calling them chorkies.so i guess chorkies would be my least choice.
i love border collie %26amp; labradors %26amp; dobermanns





and i hate chinese crested
I think all dogs are beautiful, but mine is the best.....he`s a twelve year old mongrel.
The shetland sheepdog is the most beautiful to me and the ugliest would be the pug.
Labradors and Newfoundlands have to be the most adorable gorgeous dogs in the world, but all dogs are gorgeous, big, little, pedigree or cross breed, I love'em all.
To me, the most beautiful breeds are: German Shepherd, Great Dane, Siberian Huskie, Alaskan Malamute, and Rottweiler.


Dogs that just don't strike me as beautiful are: Bedlington Terrier, Chinese Crested, Dandie Dinmont Terrier, French Bulldog, Komondor, Pekingese, and Puli.





http://www.akc.org/breeds/index.cfm?nav_鈥?/a>
I have 3 Irish Setters and so many people stop me and tell me how beautiful they find them (see website below for a picture of my boys). I also a fan of the Gordon Setter and I always think that Afghan Hounds look really graceful too.
Well, I guess I'm biased, but i think my German shorthaired Pointers are the most beautiful.





I don't really want to upset anyone by saying a particular breed is ugly, but I guess the ''less pretty'' ones are possible the Chinese Crested, or Mexican Hairless.
I think a doberman is the most beautiful dog. They are smart, strong, and a good family dog. The ugliest dog has to be the Hairless Chinese Crested. Sam was crowned the ugliest dog in the world.





http://samugliestdog.com/
I see the more natural breeds as beautiful--


husky


malmute


They just don't fit into my lifestyle well.








I do love the more grotesque breeds such as the dwarfs (pekes, shihs, etc), the hairless breeds, wrinkled Shar Peis, and even the doxies, but for beauty, I think the husky is tops. The others are just so ugly they are cute.
Siberian Husky's are the most beautiful dogs ever and not only are they beautiful, they are proved to be the most intelligent dog. I have 2 and every day they surprise me by how smart they are and also they are so loving.
border collie is the most beautiful dog its just the way they look at you when waiting for instructions ugly dogs have to be a poodle big or small even worse when their owners shave parts of them i dont like small dogs but if i was ofered the choice of a poodle or chiwawa it wouldnt be a poodle
Red setter, so regal (some say snobby) and refined and very gentle and i love them to bits
I think theyre ALL beautiful. However, to me, the Saluki is the MOST beautiful dog I have ever seen. It has beautiful almond shaped eyes and an overall wispy ethereal look. Sometimes I'll see a dog and think ';He's so funny looking, he's CUTE!'; Kind of like the Olsen twins when they were babies, they were funny, almost monkeylike, but it made them so dang cute!





http://www.dog-breeds.net/Saluki.htm
I think My two dogs a re both beautiful I have a mutt (husky Mix)


http://picture.vzw.com/mi/234143897_7845鈥?/a>


and a Shiba Inu


http://picture.vzw.com/mi/234143983_7845鈥?/a>


I'm not very fond of pugs.
the red setter,lovely long red coat %26amp;a beautifull stride,so majestic,so loveable.
I like all dogs!! My favorites are the Boxer's and Chihuahua's! I also love the Chinese Crested and the Pug's!!
I have 2 little cross-breed terriers, (both of them rescue dogs), that some people would not consider beautiful. I think they are gorgeous.





To me, there is no such thing as an ugly dog - I love them all.
Siberian Husky is most beautiful - especially mine.





It's hard to pick a least beautiful, but it might have to be the pug...don't get me wrong, they are adorable but in an ugly kind of way
All dogs are beautiful. But my heart belongs to Whippets. Lean, leggy, beautiful eyes, beautiful heart, big smile, all the loyalty in the world: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/15/687965鈥?/a>


http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2353/2122鈥?/a>


http://farm1.static.flickr.com/30/534716鈥?/a>





I don't much like a show-clipped Poodle - http://www.ozdoggy.com.au/uploads/21434/鈥?/a>


I just think it looks like a model made from Q-Tips and fuzzy felt. In my opinion, much better free and natural; though I don't show any kind of Poodle.
  • dermatologist acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment