Monday, November 21, 2011

Do you think that beauty is in the eye of the beerholder?

Why, yes, sweetie, I do. Now, here, have another beer and come sit with me on the couch.








BTW-the next time I have a layover in Houston, are you the one I would complain to? Or could you make things better?Do you think that beauty is in the eye of the beerholder?
NO BODIES UGLY AFTER 2AM (hic hic)Do you think that beauty is in the eye of the beerholder?
at times
ahahaha.. Yes I think so. errr... Maybe not the best judgment of character..
No. There are some ladies so butt-ugly, there is no unlimited beer supply in the world that will make me sleep with them.
Why indeed I do....and also the wineholder....the rumholder..the jackholder...I could go on forever
yes.
I think that what really counts is what's deep down inside.
ever heard the girls get prettier at closing time? nuf said
yes
At 2:00 AM it certainly is.
haha


yes
this is a weird question...lol, but it made me laugh anyway =P
Stop rubbing it in!! *sob* I know you were drunk.... but I'm still kind of cute.... in my own way. At least that's what my dad told me. *runs away*
I agree thank god for beer. I would never get laid
yes it is :))
definitely!! the more beer, the better they look!! remember the old saying, ';I never WENT to bed with an ugly person; but, I sure WOKE up with one!!';
is this what got you feeling so darned happy this morning?


get beer,get lucky,hmmm :)


you dog you,good thing I can't stand the smell of beer,lol ,


bad boys,..what cha' gonna do? ; p
Oh yeah.





Thats why someone wrote the song The Girls always get prettier at Closing TIme!





And the phrase Coyote Ugly.
Definitely!! Have you ever heard of the term Beer-goggles?

No comments:

Post a Comment