Monday, November 21, 2011

Is beauty really in the eyes of the beholder..or is it really just a stupid phrase.....????

I really don't think I'm all that attractive. My boyfriend tells me all the time, though, that I'm beautiful. He's told me over and over, again that my personality is what brings out my beauty. I really don't think the phrase is a load of crap.Is beauty really in the eyes of the beholder..or is it really just a stupid phrase.....????
It's not just a stupid phrase. Haven't you ever seen two people and wondered how they got together since it is so obviously a mismatch? They saw something beautiful in the other person. It's a lot like every cloud has a silver lining. Does that answer it for you?Is beauty really in the eyes of the beholder..or is it really just a stupid phrase.....????
I think that everyone has individual tastes in people although there are standards of beauty that tend to generalize across the majority of the population.
It truly is. Just compare guys (or girls) with your friends and you will see that everyones taste is different. Its a beautiful thing
Yeah, because sometimes I look at a guy, and they have a weird mouth or nose, and I like it, even though it isn't what molst people like. And some guys like junk in the trunk. Everyone is attracted to different stuff.
depends on what you really think. cause with most people, you can see what type of person they are by just looking at their eyes
I don't think it's a stupid phrase at all. There are things that I find beautiful that another might not. Have you ever seen a really attractive person and pointed them out to a friend? And the friend said ';Wow, he's not hot, he's kind of dorky!'; or something like that.





Everyone has different tastes...likes and dislikes. What you find appealing, someone else will find appalling.
whose the beholder? i never understood that
i believe so. otherwise, uglies wouldnt have companions
no it is not a stupid phrase.


the turnr beauty is inside of you .


it is how you look at life and other poeple.


p.s


if you help sameone out the turn beauty will shine in you and out to other poeple.

No comments:

Post a Comment