Friday, August 20, 2010

Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder....?

How many would YOU have to drink first?


http://insearchoftheweird.com/photos/ugl鈥?/a>Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder....?
5 bottles of wine, 5 JD and cokes and even 5 tequila shots wouldn send me anywhere near than one but God willing might make me puke on his face if he comes anywhere near chirpsing distance.Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder....?
There isn't enough alcohol in the world to make that look desirable!





By the way, is that man or woman?
hahaha LMAO
whoooooooooooo hooooooooooo....I think Id need like three kegs plus a fifth of vodka to even consider
sorry ain't nothin left to drink,he drank it ALL!
It'd take a few stiff drinks to get over that one..
Awe bless him, bet his mother loves him.
I would. Give me 10 shots of Tequila. He is butt ugly!!%26lt;3
OMG! That's an ex of mine! I think I downed the contents of the whole bar when he pulled!
There isnt enough drink in the world to make that look attractive desireable or any other word u can think of have you ever heard of Coyote ugly its when you wake up next to something like that and would rather chew your arm of then have to wake it up and talk to it. The Swan programme could not even help him
I bet he is a virgin.
He looks a bit like Ross Noble the comedian after a bad night, tell some people he's rich and famous and you won't need any beer
maybe he has a really nice personality
6-9 then I could not even see straight. Can I so none cuz I don't want that.
id have to be knocked unconsious and tied up(shudder!!),and when they come to rescue me they'd need a straight jacket and lots of medication,before i recovered...eeeew!!!..lmao.
far too much. i'd drink jack daniels dry first. and i don't even like that stuff so you can imagine how much i'd drink before starting on the bourbon
where the hell did you get my picture from?
I think you're all mean bastards.





But gawd.... I thought I had problems lol

No comments:

Post a Comment