Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Beauty Secrets on Dark Under eye Circles...?

I have dark like circles right underneath my eyes... I try to cover them up with maycup all day, but that gets really tiring. I get plenty of sleep, more than enough, and I dont believe that I am too stressed out... But I dont know what to do to make them go away, or conceal them better.Beauty Secrets on Dark Under eye Circles...?
Dark circle are caused by the breaking of the tiny cappillaries under your eyes and very thin skin, usually are hereditery. Ther's a product out called Hylexin thats GUARANTEED to help them improve. Check it out on their websiteBeauty Secrets on Dark Under eye Circles...?
Hylexin...9.5% Lexin-DC Concentrate. It reduces the appearance of serious dark circles and chronic puffiness like nothing else. It can be pricey in department stores, but on eBay you can get it for half the price. Make sure the eBay seller has a good rating and the product has a sound expiration date.
try tips and article about this on this site
use arbonne international or just conceal it really well
why do guys answer these questions......... as if they have a clue. haha





use MAC eye repair cream. You can buy it at Nordstrom or anywhere they have MAC counter.





Good luck
preperation H...it really does work
Aren't there concealers, like from Cover Girls, out there? Those are used for hiding dark eye circles. Best of luck!
Everybody is saying GET MORE SLEEP and things about cucumbers and tea bags. Those work, mostly, but are some are messy, others inconvenient.





Just put two spoons in the freezer before you go to bed.





In the morning, take them out and put the back of the spoon (the convex part) over your eyes.





Wait a minute.





No more dark eyes! :-)
Gee, I have the same problem, and my son has inheirited it from me also. It can run in you family and there is nothing you can do.


They have many products that claim to get rid of it, but I don't think they work.


I have used Dermablend to cover them which works pretty well. Use the cover creme or undereye stick. http://dermablend.com








I guess we just have to live with it, it sucks!
Get some sleep
Cucumber slices and chamomile tea bags...
cucs baby cucs


and or camomole tea bags


once cooled.
Beauty is on the eye of beholder
GET MO SLEEP!, EVEN IF U DONT NEED IT!
cucmbers and wet chamomile tea bags
use alot of cover up
Eat healthy %26amp; drink more water. It just might do the trick.
I have the same problem. I have really thin skin under my eyes which always looks dark, even with concealers made for this problem.





I've found that deeper colors elswhere on the face; eye shadow, liner, etc as well as an appealing lipstick color, draws attention away from the darkness under my eyes.





Looking forward to other people's answers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment