Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Do you believe that beauty really does lie within the eye of the beholder?

I know that it annoys my wife when I tell her that she's beautiful, even when she doesn't feel it...but that's all that I see when I look at her: beautiful.Do you believe that beauty really does lie within the eye of the beholder?
Definitely- I see way too many really hot girls with ugly boyfriends for that not to be true.Do you believe that beauty really does lie within the eye of the beholder?
Yes, everybody has each own preference.
definitely :] everyone has their own different opinions ..


thanks for answering my question!!! :) :) :) xxxx
it depend on that person self esteen.. but yea it really does if u believe in it.
no





see Marissa Miller
in some cases it could be ,'the lie of the beholder'.
Yes I actually do! =]
Yes
HELL NO
sure only with me the beauty is within my skin :)
well i'd have to pull the eyeball out and look all around it.
yes!


:D
yeah
sure why not
yeah, cuz I've seen some hot guys with some Fugly chicks
  • dermatologist acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment