Monday, August 23, 2010

Do you think beauty is in the eye of the beholder ,or are we all just kidding ourselves?

Beauty is a concept that is unique 2 each individual.


Beauty can be looks, personality, charsima, charm, grace elegance...not just LOOKS... determine beauty. But the way u carry yourself.....what is beauty 2 one person....may be unattractive 2 the other......just like looking at Art......I may see a painting and say 4 example that looks like a flower and someone else may see the same painting and say it appears 2 be a bird 2 them.


It is truly how u see it in the minds eye!!!Do you think beauty is in the eye of the beholder ,or are we all just kidding ourselves?
thanks 4 best answer! I really believe this concept.. Report Abuse
Do you think beauty is in the eye of the beholder ,or are we all just kidding ourselves?
eye of the beholder, cos everyone takes the piss out of me for fancying William H Macy
It's a bit of both. We are born with an innate sense of what beauty is and there is popular culture which does a good job of feeding us their version of it through brainwashing.
Aww, I agree with Ian
Beauty is subjective, but everyone has something beautiful about them.
I believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. People are attracted to so many different characteristics and qualities in people. What my sister finds attractive, I don't always. That is why there are so many types of people...and I believe there is someone for everyone. It's all about choices and diversity! Have a great week! Annie
Just kidding ourselves...it a saying used by ugly people to justify their existance
it's in the eye of the beholder not everyone has the same tastes
No I beleive it is true,lol
If It wasn't true then everybody would fancy the same person and there would be an awful lot of disappointed people out there!
beauty is how one looks at an individual inside and out
Everyone has their own preferences,I think curves are best.
depends on whether you are looking for something which is only skin deep....or which goes all the way to your soul...





if for example someone like Keira Knightley was scarred tomorrow and left with a disfigurement on her face...would we suddenly all say that she was ugly ?
we are all kidding outselves,,
I agree with you... I love dark skin black girls, with big titties and big butts... Not fat, Thick...
I don't think it's really something that you realise until you're older, but I do believe it's true. Personality is really important to me - if I can't have a conversation with the girl I'm seeing there's no point.





Therefore I think we're all a bit shallow when we're younger, even if we do believe that deep down the person inside counts. Generally it's not till you grow up and start looking for someone to live the rest of your life with that you realise this yourself.
Why should people who keep bees have all the fun?


I myself keep string in my garden,why shouldn`t beauty


poke me in the eye now and again?
definitly ..i fancy kelly osbourne but i think kate moss is attractive but i dont fancy her.


bearing in mind that kellys underwear would probally fit me better than kates.
i think they have to be somewhat pretty/good looking, but ye in a way i do think beauty is in the eye of the beholder - thats how ppl fall in lurvvvvvvvv
I think true beauty comes from within.


A beautiful heart and mind make a person shine.


xxx
its the eye of the beholder indeed


@
i have never really understood that phrase properly !
i believe this saying to be true but there are a lot of shallow people out there who disagree
of course it is, but that doesnt necessarilly mean everything is beautiful, some things no eye will smile on
Beauty is defiantly in the eye of the beholder. Everyone See's beauty differently. I find Tattoo's on a man beautiful while other females might be appalled by them.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There is no accounting for taste!
Not really, what if there blind?
Depends who the beholder is, babe.


and if they are visually impaired by idiocy or not.





x
Yes of course. Beauty is more than a visual thing as well i think people have an inner beauty which sometimes shows more than visual beauty.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ugly peoples quote
yes...most definately
  • dermatologist acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment