Friday, August 20, 2010

Do u really believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder that everybody has someone that see u different?

Yes I truly really truly do.


I'm seeing a guy who I'm completely head over heels attracted to and all my friends think he's butt ugly.


And I know I'm beautiful but I also know theres some people out there that don't think that about me or guys that wouldn't be attracted to me.


Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder.Do u really believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder that everybody has someone that see u different?
Definetly for the most part.Do u really believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder that everybody has someone that see u different?
I actually do. Except if a person is truly ugly...no. If they are so so the more you get to know them and like them, they do become more beautiful.
yeh i believe that everybody has something beautiful. if u come across someone ugly then spend some time with them n after a while u'll surely say ,'; he/ she isnt that bad';..... it is the truth.
I beleive it is true. Ugly people seem to get dates too.
oh yeah.. there are people that I may be attracted to, and friends of mine are just like ... eww.. and in reverse, they may see a ';hottie'; and i may think he's gross.. Beauty is Sooooo in the Eyes of the Beholder!!!
Yes, absoutely!
Yes, I do. But when I see a girl i think is hot I i say that girl is hot. But, when I see the girl who is the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen I'll say that she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.
yes i do and it is true i like petite women that is what i see as beautiful my friend likes fat women that is what he thinks is beautiful i think wtf yuck

No comments:

Post a Comment