Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Is beauty really in the eye of the BEERholder?

How true is that?





Do all the girls get ';prettier'; at closing time?





hahaIs beauty really in the eye of the BEERholder?
Your badIs beauty really in the eye of the BEERholder?
Your not only bad, your funny too lol, thanks Report Abuse

Like a good friend told me ';go ugly early, your gonna end up there at the end of the night anyway.';
I dunno what kind you be drinking but NO MAN gets hot right before i pass out so NO its not =D
depends on how drunk and desperate you are
yep
yeah buddy
lol.. im sure since you could be the onl0oker. depends on the beerholder
yea it's true. LOL.
I think they do. The next day they become uglier than ever, specially after they see them in the mornings.
Wouldnt know Im always thinking about my girl
so do the men honey ;)
It is a fact that the guys get better looking closer to last call.
I know alcohol can make a man look better then he is too!
Pass me a 12 pack so I can see straight
only if you have your beer-goggles on.
yes but ugly is to the bone!
yup
yep. LOL
Thanks you just made me laugh. Well guys always seemed to so I'm sure it is the same with the girls.
Yes it is true. Every person finds something different attractive.
  • dermatologist acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment