Monday, August 23, 2010

Who thinks beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...you have to look deep in a person looks aren't everything...Who thinks beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
Me.





Some people like a sexy pair of feet.....some don't.





Almond Joy's got nuts....Mounds don't.Who thinks beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
Beauty's only skin deep...yea yea yeah
I do cuz I think some people that I think are pretty some people think they're either
I do
Eyes
me!





(everyone thinks paris hilton is pretty, i think she looks like a bird.)
I have an ole' saying which I find more appropriate...





...Love is blind...But, the neighbor's aren't!!!





LOL!!!
That's a definite, isn't it? Have you ever really looked at some couples and see the differences in their looks, their cleanliness, the way they conduct themselves and the way they treat one another? That's all a part of beauty. What's coming from within is the main ingredient and it's the individuality of the person whose eye is beholding as the differences between every snow flake that ever fell....
Its true , if you think someone looks good and your friends don't agree with you then ..';its in the eye of the beholder'; .. you!!.
Yes
I surely do. For example I think Usher is butt ugly but I know girls who would die to date him

No comments:

Post a Comment