Tuesday, August 17, 2010

If you have one dot next to each of your eyes, does that mean beauty?

I heard that if you have a dot on the outside of each eye, it meant beauty. Is that true? And I mean like a birthmark sort of thing.If you have one dot next to each of your eyes, does that mean beauty?
beauty is not moles and stuff.


its the actual face.If you have one dot next to each of your eyes, does that mean beauty?
Umm..what if they're made by a pen?..like around 3 seconds ago?


(I read fast)


Ooh..I'm purdy!!
Huh? What if you're ugly and have dots around your eyes (I don't even understand how birth marks on your face are supposed to be attractive).
Umm... No?





I guess maybe if it looked pretty.
No. It means you have two dumb looking dots.
it's just a dot. it doesn't mean anything

No comments:

Post a Comment