Monday, August 23, 2010

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder then will my farts be loved by the nose of the smeller?

Well, maybe. I will smell and let you know if you won me over. Got a match?If beauty is in the eye of the beholder then will my farts be loved by the nose of the smeller?
We'll I've heard many people love their own farts...I know my boyfreind does....and actually I do too....If beauty is in the eye of the beholder then will my farts be loved by the nose of the smeller?
Just keep your farts to yourself.
depends on the person who's smelling your fart
it depends on who is smelling it.
i heard that the frase was 'beauty is in the eye of the Beer-holder', so if you aren't holding a beer you aren't beautyfull.!! neither are ur farts!
He who smelt it ..delt it
probably not...that's a totally different beauty.
I guess since mine smell of roses so its hard for me to sneak one in a crowbed Walmart and blame it on another.


:(
you dirty
Honey...do your gassy biz under the covers and then waffle yourself into a coma!!!!!!!! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, though you insinuate that your farts have colour...if so what colour are they? Just know youre not alone, the whole world farts...tho you seem a bit obsessed...oh well takes all kinds huh? *wink*
I think they would have to be a connoisseur of sorts to truly appreciate the aromatic blends you give off.
It depends....the fragrance is in the nose of the sniffer, so they determine whether they love it or not.
Honey, is that you?
Only if you do it in bed and pull the covers over YOUR head
depends on whose having to smell them and what you do for them to make it up to them.
syl
depends on the smeller.
LET'ER RIP!!!!!!
i like it..........ill love ur farts......im a smeller
Totally! I love the smell of your flatulence!
Doubt it !
what???
Dutch oven...
Uhhh....the answer to that is.....ummm....No!





Get a job! hahaha You got waaaaaay too much time on your hands dude.





By the way....you probably shouldn't play with matches just in case
yes thanks for the points
You must be a very smart feller, Oh... I mean Fart Smeller...
I thought beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder
thats cute
You smell like the man for me.
disgusting.
  • dermatologist acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment