Monday, August 23, 2010

Is beauty really in the eye of the ......?

Beerholder?





Thats it I'm going for drinks, who wants to come?Is beauty really in the eye of the ......?
Heck you should see what the JackDaniels holder sees!!!Is beauty really in the eye of the ......?
I hear ya. Thanks for the points...! Report Abuse

I'm ready, lets do it.
I only drink absinthe, with a intravenous cocaine chaser.





I am sinless here comes the stone!
ME!!!
It definitely is in the eye of the beholder. I would come along but I live too far away. Have a good beer.
make mine a tequila
Only if you let me buy.
so what, now you're like funny? whatever
It is in the beholder I think. Now with beer goggles on it would be a lot different.
You need Jesus in your life, I don't drink. You're insulting God by doing that stuff.
Yes it is, because the beerholder sees things differently
when and where!
hey i dont kno


lemme drink first and find out lata aight
lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment