Friday, August 20, 2010

How true is the proverbial saying ';Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder';?

Well, yeah. Physiologically when your brain sees something that it likes to triggers nerve impluses that make you act a certain way about things. This impluses are not constant to every person and are only relivant to the person who is having them. You can see it anyday when you see a couple together and you look at the girl and say ';what the hell does he see in her.'; To you the visual does not set off the same nerve impluses as the person who she is with. On the flip side you might think someone is overtly attractive that I would find plain and simple. It is really a matter of taste and how our bodis react to the senses around us.How true is the proverbial saying ';Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder';?
Very true--some people have told me I was ugly and some have said I was beautiful...so I can't be both, it is in the eye of the beholder...How true is the proverbial saying ';Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder';?
it depends on the beholder, and if s/he believes it. Basically, it means you are beautiful if you think you are, right? So one could assume that if someone doesn't believe it, then s/he wouldn't think that s/he can control if s/he is beautiful or not. I think it is true, so I think I can control if I am beautiful, but to someone who doesn't believe it wouldn't think s/he is able to control it.
It's completely true. Now, depending on just how many beholders think you are beautiful, you can make a lot of money.
Very true. I have yet to see an infant who doesn't find their mother to be the most beautiful human in the universe.
Very true. Have you ever met up with an ex girlfriend about a year or more after you split up and wondered what you saw in her now the passion has died?
Let me just take my glasses off.

No comments:

Post a Comment