Friday, August 20, 2010

Is beauty really in the eye of the BEERholder?

How true is that?





Do all the girls get ';prettier'; at closing time?





hahaIs beauty really in the eye of the BEERholder?
LOL, I think so.Is beauty really in the eye of the BEERholder?
Everybody looks better at closing time; this isn't just the girls.
Depends on the whiskey dick.





Steve C
no??
no u just dont care what they look like anymore...well not as much anyway
no but they do get hornier. like driving drinking and f88king is not a good idea. I always forget the things I do when I drink so I choose not to have sex when drunk..... I stopped drinking years ago so I could enjoy sex more. sex is everything and you don't have to go to a bar. I cold go on on on on but
I've heard that before like there are 3:00 girls that get hollered at because the club is about to close and all the pretty girls are taken.
haha... sometimes it does. unless the lights come on before closing time (that is a bit scary sometimes)
Its the same for men!!...Most guys wouldnt get laid without the girls havent a bit to drink lol
Not all of them

No comments:

Post a Comment