Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Do you think one of the main features of beauty comes from the eyes?

To me, one of the main components of beauty seems to be someone's eyes. Even if all of the other features aren't so great, if one's eyes are pretty, they seem to be more beautiful.Do you think one of the main features of beauty comes from the eyes?
I think it is in the eye of the beholder to choose what they call 'beauty.'





But, yes. Eyes seem to attract more attention than other things.Do you think one of the main features of beauty comes from the eyes?
yes i totally agree. if someone had really nice eyes it makes them atractive. :)





mine please :D


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
I think so. I get that all the time, despite the fact that my skin is terrible and I have extremely broad shoulders.
fosho
yes i think so too
YEP I AGREE :)♥
i agree

No comments:

Post a Comment