Monday, August 23, 2010

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then what does your *eye* say about your sense of style & aesthetic?

Different strokes. For something to be beautiful it needs to actually be beautiful, that line was just something made up by ugly people to try to make out that they are not ugly its just something wrong with your eyesight. I guess if you are living in a trailer and you can only afford 50 cent glasses it may have something to do with it.If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then what does your *eye* say about your sense of style %26amp; aesthetic?
My eye is telling me that I look unique, attractive in an unconventional sense, and not conforming to any particular fashion trend.If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then what does your *eye* say about your sense of style %26amp; aesthetic?
That I'm not the stereotypical Gay Man.
For me, simple in style, aethetics? Maybe average to above average. My looks really depends on the beholder ;)
Colossians 2:18


Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you. Such people also go into great detail about what they have seen, and their unspiritual minds puff them up with idle notions.





I really don't think it's the eye's sense of beauty and aesthetic that is the ultimate goal. It's simply the means here to get at the ';best'; messengers so as to have the closest thing to satisfying rituals. The word worship here in Greek is not the one that means kissing the hand. It's the one that means rites or rituals. Angel means messenger. I don't know what the connection between that and the eyes is. It's possibly showing that one is willing to let others into the ';showy display of one's means of life'; or at least a description of it. (1 John 2:16)





Meanwhile, you don't happen to have any advice for how to convince my straight boyfriend/husband (we exchanged vows privately) that he acts like he's gay, do you?





He keeps on wanting to describe his entertainment choices to me that he's able to afford now that he's been working for the last couple of years. I'm sure it's the idea of some friend he's made at work. He swears it's not his boss because he's too old.
Beauty respond to a standard that we have in our mind. So we always look for someone that is like our father or mother, not the same but have some characteristics. You have to see back to your lovers and you麓ll discover that they have some charactheristic in common. I hope help you. Kisses.
  • dermatologist acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment