Monday, August 23, 2010

Is it (in your opinion) ugly to have a slighty raised beauty mark between your eyes on the bridge of your nose?

I have a few other smaller beauty marks on both sides of my cheekbones. I never really cared until now. But now, I am veryyyy self concious. Be honest and brutal. Thanks:)Is it (in your opinion) ugly to have a slighty raised beauty mark between your eyes on the bridge of your nose?
wtf is a beauty mark?Is it (in your opinion) ugly to have a slighty raised beauty mark between your eyes on the bridge of your nose?
i won't lie to you, hun. that does sound unattractive.


you should go to a dermatologist and see how much it would cost to get it removed. if it does leave a scar, there are amazing creams out there that can take care of it.





the ones on your cheekbones sound just fine.
I don't think it is. I have one under my eye and I have a mole on my nose. If you get it removed it will probably leave a scar.

No comments:

Post a Comment