Tuesday, August 17, 2010

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....what do you see when you see me...?

beauty is in the eye of the beholder


however...the eyes are the doorway to the soul


therefore


I will never be able to define your beauty


unless I can truly look deep into your eyes


because although PHYSICAL beauty is skin deep


TRUE beauty lies in the SOUL





God BlessIf beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....what do you see when you see me...?
beauty of course.If beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....what do you see when you see me...?
I cannot see you. But if you are speaking of your avatar is more than beautiful and I give you a star for it!!!
Oh i see the most wonderful creation of God!
i see everything cuz i can read u like a book
Besides ஐBeautyஐ


I see The Truth in You...


I see Loyalty, True Love,


an Amazing (¯`°Woman°´¯)


with a Loving ♥Heart♥


to Give!
I don't really see you but an Avatar and that's why, I will limit myself to say, it is a nice Avatar, good looking !
Kim, the really frisky biscuit........
a beauty to behold!
It's like looking in the mirror, except certain reproductive organs are different. You know what I mean.





Momma, she's laughing at me........
I don't see enough of you, thats for sure
Words on a page, but words can be beautiful in and of themselves.
I cant see you that well
  • dermatologist acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment