Friday, August 20, 2010

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder,?

is my avatar an apple, a peach or a ????????If beauty is in the eye of the beholder,?
now...i know the answer to this one..i think i've seen it before...and it IS a bike rack!If beauty is in the eye of the beholder,?
I thought at first it was a peach....then 5 minutes later I


de-fogged my glasses and.....decided it might be a hot air balloon. Thanks for arskin' ! (I do like a nice....peacher like that)





Edit:


The naked truth


(a septolet for ma)


by Jellz Fisher 081109





Peaches


squashed


inside


avatar box





Rear mirror view


As is,


no ifs, no buts.
I'm still trying to figure out how to spell wheew woo!





I'm sorry, where are my manners. It looks like a quarter moon when I'm seeing double (yes, that's often). I love the name too, by the way.
That's the best lookin' pair of plums I've seen in a long time.
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.


After closing an eye, I see lightbulbs....


Hey! Who turned out the lights?!
It looks like, perhaps, in a nice way, that two bald-headed men put their heads together and made an *** of themselves! lol





j/k





I'd say it's something we'd not really suspect.
Mangoes!
Hmm, you must refer back to the last question I answered on this subject for your answer.
breasts without nipples.
It's quite a peach alright !!!
Looks like a good spanking is in order...





;-)
peach
A bike rack??
I think its an Aĉ‚ĉ‚! Lol. Its Lovely!
Looks peachy to me :)
a small pumpkin
it looks like melons ma
Ma your sense of humor is peachy, so I say it's a ?????????
Dare I air my opinion???


Whatever it is, it is well rounded!
Looks kind of like a pumpkin to me, but I'm probably wrong.
ma, put that away!





LMAO...well done!
come here and let me take a lil nibble...
it is a peachy azz
Looks a bit like my tush....back in the day.
and the twain shall never meet.


Take Care


Dave.
Yes, booty is in my eye.
If ??????? means tush, I vote that.


And a cute one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment