Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it true, that beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder?

Drinking beer has lead to two very good sayings...';the girls all get prettier at closing time';...and ';I never went to bed with an ugly woman but I sure woke up with a few!';......Is it true, that beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder?
No, I have drink drunk, never ever see an urgly women becoming pretty with my eyes !Is it true, that beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder?
Beauty is in the beer thats in the holder, such as Canadian. Did you know that America has bought out Canada's major beer companies? I hope they don't mess with the friken formula!
mostly.
Yes. Like the man said ';Everyone gets better looking at closing time.';
that's funny. I've never been drunk or had beer, so I wouldn't really know.
Could be, if you had too many. This would be deception.
uhm.. probably..it depends on how many bottles..
Yes. But even more so for the beer drinker.
When I think of some of the floozies that I almost woke-up next to the morning after, it is no wonder I quit drinking. It never ceased to amaze me how much better looking they got, and all I did was have another shot of whiskey. I'm glad those days are gone. For a while, I was scared to answer the phone thinking it would be some lawyer telling me that I had twins to some.......lot lizard. Wheeeew!!!!!
no
Shagged an ugly prostitute did you?
Beholder, yes.
Yes, beer will make everything all better.





*twitches*

No comments:

Post a Comment