Monday, August 23, 2010

Eyes define beauty on humans? True or False?

I am taking a class on human beauty and recently I have been studying faces of all the different people that come to my work, and I have come up with the theory that beauty is focused on the eyes when defining if a person is attractive or not, it doesn't matter how great the other features of a human face is if they don't have beautiful eyes they won't be as attractive to others. By your experience do you find this to be true or false?Eyes define beauty on humans? True or False?
This is true regarding the human form.


The qualities within a human being is reflected within the eyes.





The true beauty of a human being is radiated outwardly from within the human heart.





';The eyes are the windows of the soul, and the eyes allow other humans to witness their true form.';





';Peace be always with you.';Eyes define beauty on humans? True or False?
I've seen some people with really mean, cruel eyes, and to me that makes them look creepy, but because the rest of them is conventionally beautiful/handsome, people still find them attractive. They even find the meanness titillating.





So I'm thinking it can't be true, except to people like you and me, who are interested in people's souls.
see some people look at teeth while other look at eyes or lips. To me it's the whole face. I look at the face as a whole. So no for me thats not true. I have seen guys with eyes that are to die for, but I still don't find them attractive. Personality defines looks to me.
Attractive, true but beauty not necessary.
True, when you talk to people you look in their eyes.
well if we are taking about outer beautythan absolutely
Not for me personally.
I agree. I think that eyes are the defining points.
its definitely not an ultimatum
T R U E
true ..to the degree it the first place you look

No comments:

Post a Comment