Monday, August 23, 2010

Is it true that, Beauty is in the eye of the Beer holder?

I'll drink to that!Is it true that, Beauty is in the eye of the Beer holder?
I think for some it is.


What a shock when they wake up to the person that looked so good before! lol ♥jIs it true that, Beauty is in the eye of the Beer holder?
Yes.


The longer you hold the beer, the more beauty you see.


LOL
Probly
Not at all
lol..


I guess its beholder not beer holder..


you already know that, dont you? ^_^
i don't have any problem with any kinda beauty that holds my beer.........
Yes, the same way it was when I answered this the other day.
On a Friday %26amp; Saturday night, yes it is.
I dare not sober up to answer that one i might get divorced
ha ha lol.....


very true. I'm sure there's many a person who's taken home a stunner...only to wake in the morning finding Godzilla in bed !!
hahaha. maybe.
Yes, sometimes it is.
Absoloutely!!


They are usually wearing beer goggles!! :))
This is probably true.
I guess so
Only for Drunks lol
i saw a shirt that had that phrase written on it ahah


but if you've ever met YAPper jongbong, he would set you straight on this issue.. hahahaha.
Yes, it's also true that it's only a light switch away.
it sure is. when your drunk. lol
Depending on the person they're looking at and how many they've had!
yesss!!! true

No comments:

Post a Comment