Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you believe in the statement ';beauty is in the eye of the beholder? why?

is that how that goes??? ... I always though it was Beauty is in the eye of the Beer Holder???Do you believe in the statement ';beauty is in the eye of the beholder? why?
no i dont is just a nice sentence but it is not true.Do you believe in the statement ';beauty is in the eye of the beholder? why?
yes I do . My husband thinks I am beautiful and that every man wants me.. and he is so very wrong, but in his eyes...
yes my friends and i never agree on what a hot guy is. we all have different taste. sometimes we think the guys the other date are ugly... but clearly the person with them does not. there are so many different types of looks and so many different types of people to be attracted to those look.
When I was 18, I got a job working at a restaurant. One of my bosses was a man a few years older than me. He was not a very good looking man, but he was oh so charming! He first became a good friend, and someone I could confide in, and trust, not to repeat anything I said. As time went by, I came to appreciate his character, and his friendship more and more! Eventually, I found myself looking at him in a totally different way! He was becoming more attractive! When a person treats you with kindness and respect, and unconditional love, the outward ';ugliness'; seems to fade away! Eventually, I married him, and we had a beautiful daughter, who luckily, looked like me! Even though the marriage ended a few years later,which was mostly due to my immaturity, we still remain good friends to this day, and he is a wonderful father. So, do I believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Absolutely!
YES , BEAUTIY DOES LIE IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER , IT LIKE , ONE MAN'S JUNK IS ANOTHER MANS TREASURE ! YA KNOW?





WHAT LOOKS GOOD TO ONE MAY NOT LOOK THAT GOOD TO ANOTHER , THAT SIMPLE !





: ) LB
You are beautiful just the way you are.





Beauty must be defined as what we are, or else the concept itself is our enemy.





To see beauty is simply to learn the private language of meaning which is anothers life - to recognize and relish what it is!





Why languish in the shadow of a standard we cannot personify, an ideal we cannot live?
YES


Most people bullsh it themsleves into believing they look good %26amp; go out looking like a damn fool.
Every persons taste differs, views differs, attitude differs, looks differs, strength differs, yes I can go on stating many a issue that is different %26amp; unique in each person and hence beautys perception also differs from person to person and hence the statement 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' holds 100% correct.
yes. b/c ppls preferences are subjective. one person might like red heads while another likes blonds. the list could go on forever with examples...but u get the idea. also a persons attitude and disposition can greatly effect how another thinks of them. (ie. snotty girls are never well liked)
Yes I do. Because we are all different and view beauty in different ways. Haven't you ever seen a very good looking woman with a not so great looking man and wondered to yourself, ';What does she see in him';? Well to her he might be the most beautiful person she's ever known. She has seen his inner beauty like no one else has and that makes him look different to her.
Yes I do believe that. Each person has their own individual taste, what may be beautiful to one person may not be to the next.
If that's what your Mother told you, then believe her.
Yes, I do. Beauty is a relative attribute. It varies from individual to individual. Apart, beauty has components some of which are not seen by the eye. Also love can be emotional.
yes, everyones tastes are different.

No comments:

Post a Comment