Monday, July 26, 2010

Beauty in the eye of the beholder? see my friend?

she has just come out of a really touchy situation, she was involved with a married man who didn't tell her that, so no stone throwing. what do you guys think of her looks?Beauty in the eye of the beholder? see my friend?
I can't imagine her as no details, could you post a picture?





edit...


Yeah she looks nice and approachable, quite attractive.





Re-edit.... That's better, she looks lovely now. xBeauty in the eye of the beholder? see my friend?
Is she imaginary?





Edit - no offence to your friend, she has very good hair, but the image looks like it's been airbrushed.
looks??where?you should have posted a link so we can give comments..
I think she looks good! Poor excuse for a man. Hope she got rid.
She's very attractive, but she's got on way, WAY, too much makeup. You should tell her to tone it down. A LOT! Natural beauty speaks for itself, and she appears to have some natural beauty. I almost can't tell for all the gouk she has on her face.
Never met her.
Where's the link?
who's your friend and wheres the picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment