Monday, July 26, 2010

Is beauty really in the eyes of the beholder?

Is that what most people think or is there a standard for beauty you can judge people by?Is beauty really in the eyes of the beholder?
sara..if your avatar is any indication of what you really look like then I think you're ugly...you're prolly an ugly (insert swear).


to answer your question::: I believe that beauty is in the eyes of a beholder....I mean not everyone is gonna be thinking i'm pretty or vice versa...it depends on the person. Is beauty really in the eyes of the beholder?
Although society seems to have set a standard as to what is and is not beauty, I do believe it is indeed in the eye of the beholder. When a person takes the time to get to know someone they tend to see that person regarding their personality and characteristics more than their outward beauty. I've met some very pretty women who are stuckup and think they are God's gift to men and I found myself seeing their inner ugliness change my opinion of their outward beauty.
Yes, there are hundreds of amazing-looking girls in our university you wouldn't even know which one is more beautiful, there are a few plain and even ugly girls among them. My friend is in love with one of those plain-looking girls. The beauty is in the eyes of the beholder indeed.
I would say a bit of both...I mean every culture has their own standard of beauty but in addition to that there is personal taste for lack of better word - so in that way it is in the eye of the beholder





blue rose: i like the way you think
Yes i think the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. And to Sara: Some people might be look beautiful from the outside but are very ugly from inside what do you think of that?
its true. beauty IS in the eye of the beholder.


no two people will ever look at you and think


youre pretty, or even ugly, in the same way
salaam,





As my iman has increased, I have found myself feeling those who are wear the hijab and are pious as more beautiful



I've actually found that to be true. It makes a lot of sense. @Sara: Why are you so mean, rude and shallow??? you're ugly on the inside sara
Yes, it is.
Yes, my mama use to say el-ird be a'en emo ghazal. Basically it means (A monkey looks like a deer in his mother's eyes)
uhh its an hours past midnight and i dont know what the question means...Its a girl thing?? i think im a preetty boi
That's what ugly people say to make themselves feel better. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment