Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is beauty REALLY in the eye of the beholder?

What do you think?


xIs beauty REALLY in the eye of the beholder?
of course


everyone has their own preference


i could see a guy and think hes the most gorgeous thing ever, but my friend could see him and think he's ugly.


thats a perfect example of how thats true =]Is beauty REALLY in the eye of the beholder?
I believe it is, yes. Everyone has their own personal tastes and interests. Some people have certain preferences while others have different ones. For example, some feel that brunettes are attractive, others feel redheads are, etc. Some prefer blue eyes, some prefer brown, or grey--the list goes on. While some people may find some very attractive, another person may not. Therefore, it is in the eye or the beholder.
Yes I think skinny girls/guys are gross and I also think fat girls/guys are gross too, but you might like skinny or big girls so this is an obvious answer! Not everyone has the same opinion on what beauty is!!
I absolutely agree with Mady!! Obviously everyone has their own perception of what is beautiful!
I think so. for example my boyfriend really likes my thick legs but I absolutely hate them.
Yes. You should my friend's wife. She's built like the highway from Dallas to Ft. Worth - no curves.
of course it is - something i find beautiful you may find repulsive
my mom said that this only applied to ugly people.

No comments:

Post a Comment