Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is Beauty in the Eye of the Beer Holder?

Beer, helping ugly girls get laid for more than a century.Is Beauty in the Eye of the Beer Holder?
So true, So true Report Abuse
Is Beauty in the Eye of the Beer Holder?
now I know why my husband still finds me beautiful.
Apparently, since my beer-guzzling hubby married ME and still doesn't regret it!
one person's jewel, could be another person's version of coal
no it is beauty in the eye of the beholder
yes it is. And the more beer the better they look.





me, I prefer to go ugly early and avoid the rush. lol





OS
Yes I have woke up to some real horror shows. The world is so pretty with my beer goggles on.
Always. Thank God I'm a bit of a drunk :-P
until they turn the lights on
Beer Holder is TRANSIENT


';BE-Holder'; is PERMANENT
Nope, its in the eye of the beholder, but beauty fueled by the search for lust certainly is in the eye of the beer holder.
It gets them in trouble...sometimes.
What a true. I've woken up some mornings with a coyote ugly laying next to me. That's when some one is laying on your arm and you really have to think if it's better to wake her up or just chew your arm off and run out of the house.


And the night before I could have sworn she was a model.
Yes, and the more the beer the more beautiful I hear.





Oh , nice pic too!

No comments:

Post a Comment