Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder? what does this mean?

This has GOT to be one of the lamest quotes I have heard too many times, I think I may know what it means but the wya it is said just doesn't make sense.. so what does it mean?








ALSO, I had too much chocolate and I feel sick, what can I do to make myself feel better besides relaxing/resting





thanks so muchBeauty is in the eye of the beholder? what does this mean?
It means that different people will find different things attractive.





Try drinking water.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder? what does this mean?
It means that every person has a different view of beauty. It varies by person. Like one person may think something is pretty and another person might think the same thing is ugly. It's just that people thing different things are beautiful and it varies by the person.
Uhm- OBVIOUSLY, it means that everyone has their own idea of beauty. You could think Paris Hilton is pretty, but I think she's the ugliest woman on the planet. THAT'S what it means. And it's a very important and true quote.
i think its a great quote, it's like this- for example you might be considered beautiful to someone but fugly to someone else. so in other words the beholder has their own definition of beauty. everyone has their own opinion on beauty
That means everyone has a different oppinion of what beauty is or who is beautiful
everyone has different opinions








answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
it means like if thousands of guys think one girl is ugly and one guy thinks she is beautiful the beauty is in his eyes and it douesnt matter what everyone thinks
Well, for the chocolate part, as my grandparents from germany would say, eat more chocolate and drink beer.





Honest.
each person has there own view of what is beautiful


so what to beautiful to me


may not be beautiful to be

No comments:

Post a Comment