Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (Need answers ASAP)?

Hi, I hate to ask for tips and help but I'm asking cause I need it.


I'm gonna be 16 in less than a month, and I want to have great hair to compensate for a mistake I made six months ago (I chopped off all my hair) it's growing at a pretty good rate it's about shoulder length now but I need a great color to go with it.


I want a normal color, nothing funky (it's currently purple)...but since I'm not very ';with it'; or ';hip'; I don't know what color would flatter my features...


I'm about 5'7, I have almond shaped gray eyes, full lips, a button nose, fair pale skin, and I usually wear glasses...I dress like a cross between Juno and Hailey Stark ...so I guess like Ellen Page...so yeah all help is appreciated.


P.S links are awesome! and I don't need bi**h girls telling me to get a tan or contacts or hair extensions.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (Need answers ASAP)?
I'm thinking you should get ash blonde or light brown hair with light blonde streaks. That sounds really cute with your fair skin and grey eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment