Monday, July 26, 2010

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - will you describe something Delightful that you have seen today?

The sun is rising in the Pacific Northwest in a sky that is a sunny light blue, mottled with small white clouds. It is coming in the window through the branches of a Maple tree that is dappled with drops from last night rain. The branches hold the remnants of last years twisty seeds, faded brown and clinging. The tips of the branches are budding purple, rich with expectation.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - will you describe something Delightful that you have seen today?
This morning at 6:00 am I was looking out my living room window, taking a sip of my coffee when I noticed the moon was still on the horizon.





It caught my eye as it was a huge moon with an orange/yellow glow and absolutely beautiful. I thought to myself ';I should get the camera'; but I was so mesmerized. I was afraid if I got up to get the camera it would be gone.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - will you describe something Delightful that you have seen today?
That chick down the hall's bee-YOU-tiful, thong-framed butt as she goes bouncing by on her heels....
My wife, my daughter. Translation= They are the light of my life.
My daughter.
I see the sunrise every work day morning.Can never get enough of it.
My horse running along the fence after me when I was coming home from work.
my children - words cannot describe how amazing it is to be their mother.
The dandelions in my yard(they're still yellow).
I saw a wonderful light from the sun, shine into the park, giving a marvelous glow over the flowers and trees. This was a good thing to see before going to work at 8am this morning.
You plagiarist!
A mother helping her toddler be comforted and contented when he fell and hurt his forehead on the bus today. The love of a mother for her child is beautiful.
The sun rising.
I saw a dead pigeon by the roadside.








One less pigeon in my world....


... One less world in the pigeon.


We're both better off.


Death is always beautiful.
a pastal yellow colored coffee cup filled with dark brown liquid topped with leftover whipcream in the fridge. the coolwhip swirls and melts in a spiral as steam rises from the sides. sip...sip....time for another question
The glow of sunlight when I face the sun and close my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment