Saturday, July 24, 2010

Survey : Is beauty in the eye of the beer holder?

YES!!! And more Beauty,comes to you,as you've consumed more BEER!!!Survey : Is beauty in the eye of the beer holder?
or the tequila shots!..............lol


xx'sSurvey : Is beauty in the eye of the beer holder?
depends on how many beers they held ~ tehehe
Yes, beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder...especially after a few beers!!!
yes
Hell yeah baby....just have a few more...go on.......i AM beautiful ..i AM beautiful...!!....lol
I hate beer.
Yes... Beauty is in the eyes of beholder... Not beer holder... Ha...
I wouldn't know, I don't drink and have never been drunk....I suppose this could be true...with beer, any alcohol, drugs...
hahaha..Are u holding beer now?
why not=D
Only with beer goggles! Am I pretty?
Haha. Sure.
What ever happened to the paper holder?





I thought they hold 'beauty' well...
Suuurrreee is!
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment