Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is it true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

Do you truly know what that means?Is it true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
Yes, this is definitely true ...... what you see as beautiful is unique to you ...... whether you are looking at art ...... or at guys, the beauty you see may not be seen by others ....... do you and your best friend have the same favorite song or have the same favorite painting or picture, I bet you don't ...... go to a restaurant or a bar with some of your friends ....... have everyone pick out the cutest guy in their eyes ...... I bet all of you dont agree on the same guy ..... that is because beauty is in the eye of the beholder ! ...... = )Is it true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
Yeah
Its true
I thought it was beauty is in the eye of the BEER holder. HMM lol
Each person has their own definition of beauty, so I'd say yes.
True
Has to be. My wife has been with me for 27 years. She still loves me.
Absolutely.
Yes, it is true. To some, a person may be ugly, but to someone else, he/she is beautiful.
YES it's true!!!!!





My husband tells me all the time I'm the best looking girl he has ever seen.





What a load of Bull...hehehe





I just want to slap him!!!!
It's totally true.
The inner beauty of any person is the only beauty that counts.
I agree w/that statement. Many people see beauty in much different ways.





http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/59100鈥?/a>
Yes, very true
ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, 100% YES YES YES

No comments:

Post a Comment