Monday, July 26, 2010

Is beauty in the eye of the beholder?

So maybe this is not the right question to put here, especially without a picture but anonymity is key. Do you feel like you're unattractive? I look at myself in the mirror and I see all the flaws and I feel unattractive. Some girls think I'm handsome and they go tell all their friends about me and then their friends tell her I'm a disaster. I have good hearing so that's how I know (plus people dont realize how loud they are when they are drunk). So which one is it?Is beauty in the eye of the beholder?
Not to sound full of myself, but I know im good looking. My major flaw is being ridiculously shy.Is beauty in the eye of the beholder?
I truly think beauty is in the eye of the beholder, because everyone has different likes and dislikes about the oppposite sex. What is attractive to one woman may not be for the other. Some women go for personality rather than looks. I think it is only natural to see all the flaws about oneself. I do it everyday. The important thing to do is make sure you tell yourself the good things about YOU. I don't have a picture either. I think there are tons of things wrong with me, but I know that someone out there is going to love me despite all my flaws.





The woman that falls for you will love the way you look as well as your personality. Don't ever forget that
personality has a lot to do with how i perceive people... you can put the hottest guy in front of me and he could be a complete jerk and he is immediately less attractive...same goes for the nice funny quirky looking guy... if he is nice (and maybe even funny) he looks so much better than the ';hot jerk';
i think what you think is really different from what others think. almost everybody thinks he/she is not beautiful although others might say this person is really cute...


i hate persons who think they're really cute. maybe they are, but that attitude changes the personality....in a bad way
Me andmy boyfriend had a conversation last night along the lines of this. He said he wanted women to give him that 2nd look when he walked past them.


I got a little pissed, not only because he wants attention off other women, but because he is gorgeous. There was saying i heard a while ago, ';one man's rubbish is another man's treasure';, and this works for women too. What i think is handsome , another girl may think is butt ugly. Also if you have low self esteem, this affects your confidence, and everyone likes someone who is confident. Focus on and think about the things you like about yourself and highlight them. If you think you are funny, tell jokes and if you have pretty eyes, make sure your hair doesn't cover your face.


Ignore the loud girls who are drunk, would you want to take one home to your family??? I doubt it. And girls that tell thier friends about you, focus on thier compliments!!!!
Who cares, be intelligent, get rich and employ her friend to do menial tasks at good wages letting the friend know that you can afford it without blinking. People are lemmings dude and even if you are an Adonais it doesn't matter because you need to be told that you are and eventually everybody gets old and crusty to who cares!
no, its in the eye of the beer holder......no really. it has to be in the eye of the beholder, not to be rude, butthere are some people that i know it took a special someone to love them.
Most definitely it is... You will be seen as you want to come across and you will only be as beautiful as you feel. If you are a confident person who is happy with him self , every one will see just that.
yes, but most relationships that are based on looks dont last as long, while relationships between personalities are great in the long run..
It really is in the eye of the beholder. Some people are dead out that they look so good, and they actually believe it, but the truth is they are very unattractive. It's all in a person, I truly believe that.
ive heard beauty is in the eye of the beer holder..haha ..ur reading way too much into this ...all girls do that ..when we find a really attractive guy ..we just pretend he's not so he dosent get an ego boost
i belive it is
Close - BEER holder ;);););););)
  • dermatologist acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment