Monday, July 26, 2010

Beauty...in the eye of the beholder?

ok men. im sure this has been asked many many times but i wanted to know. I know that im not pretty. average at best. yet men have told me i am. thank goodness my boyfriend thinks i am but what is it about a woman that makes you think they are beautiful? for those of you in long term relationships. did you think your girl was beautiful from the start? or just perhaps pretty? but now that you have been together longer you see her as beautiful? just interested. cus i know im not that attractive. i dont wear makeup or put a ton of styling products in my hair. just brush n go lol. but that is how i always was. what is it that makes you men think we are pretty? or do you just say it cus you like us?Beauty...in the eye of the beholder?
Your boyfriend wouldn't say you're pretty if he didn't mean it. And if other men have told you besides him then just know you're doing something right!Beauty...in the eye of the beholder?
Well I have gone out w/ my girl for 4 years. I think she is gorgeous. She is also sweet, down to earth and she always makes me laugh. I love her personality. If she wasn't pretty I would still love her for that.
Beauty comes in different shapes and sizes. There are to many kinds of beauty. Obviously your beautiful, stop being so insecure.
oh my goodness. i agree with the first guy hat answered this question.
Im a guy who doesnt notice beauty really unless i start to like the person they are. But its all about beauty in the eye of the beholder like you said. I had some ugly girls think im hot, some ugly think im ugly and hot chicks the same. Its all about what that individual looks for in a girl.
Wow...so many questions....





LOL, ah geez, you don't have to put it like that. And yes, to answer your question, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But, people should just be comfortable with themselves, no matter what some may think of you.





Edit: Nah, I'm sure he's not just saying things. You should trust him, have some confidence in yourself, that is what really makes a woman stand out :)
well i think over time some ppl just grow on you. as you start to get to know someone, you start to see their inner beauty and its spreads to the outside. so while the first (even fifth) appearance was unattractive, their personality made them look better.
Guys can only think of one thing at a time so Im sorry you asked too many questions. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
Yes.


Don't worry about it unless you run into a ';player'; who overdoes it to the point you just wants to drop your pants! Don't be concerned with what women think; they can be are vain, jealous, and maliciously cruel to either the beauty or the beast.
Why don't you ask your boyfriend this?
well if you make us happy, and we really enjoy being around you, you are pretty in our eyes.


The girl i like makes me so happy and id give anything to have a chance with her ,even though she wont give it to me =( , but my friend says she is alright, and to me she is the prettiest girl in the world





You dont need to be attractive to everyone... but only to that one significant other person..
Slimness, and a smile goes a long way. Also the way you dress, a balance between flirt and business casual. Clean hair, fresh breath. and the most important a confident attitude
RICH men want trophys ...not TRUE men
Humans have an aesthetic to beauty. I remember doing an essay in psychology and we could chose whatever we wanted to research on and how to present it to the class (college). So I chose to do it on ';Attractiveness'; since it involves EVERYONE constantly. I still have the essay and so badly want to post it but I chose not to for fear of plagiarism. Basically its facial symetry thats considered most attractive and other small things. Do research on attractiveness and you will find your answer. Beauty DOES lie in each beholder because what is CONSIDERED attractive will change over and over like a trend and will continue to do so forever.
The girl I wish I was with now is what most people would call ';ugly.'; But despite her looks, she has a beautiful mind. That makes her more beautiful than average or pretty girls who have no brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment