Saturday, July 24, 2010

The saying goes that ';beauty is in the eye of the beholder'; what?

do you find beautiful?The saying goes that ';beauty is in the eye of the beholder'; what?
I tend to be more attracted by the actions and words of someone, rather than just their looks.


For a relationship, I do have to find them somewhat attractive.


You'd never guess looking at some of my exes.





LOLThe saying goes that ';beauty is in the eye of the beholder'; what?
My problem is i see with my heart and that gets me into so much trouble, i never learn to shut off my heart and look with my eyes. I would rather have man with a heart and soul then good looking and a jerk when it comes to treating people bad just because they don't measure up to his standard.鈾モ櫏鈾モ櫏
In other words Beauty is in the eye of the person that is looking at ya. He may think your beautifull when u dont.
Intelligence. People who are artistic as well.
kindness and a joyful giving spirit.
Life itself.
shy, geeky, nerdy %26amp; ready to come out of the closet %26amp; just sexy when she does it, lol!. Other than that traveling.
bee holders
No no.. it's beerholder





SC
A man in line standing to attention sweetie...not a prettier sight!!
all life
It depends on what my eyes be beholding. Because if you be ugly, I won't be holding you.

No comments:

Post a Comment