Saturday, July 24, 2010

Who agrees that beauty is in the eye of the beholder..?

what if that eye is your's looking at yourself in the mirror??Who agrees that beauty is in the eye of the beholder..?
But still its in the eyes of the beholder, isn't int?!!!!!Who agrees that beauty is in the eye of the beholder..?
I just call it subjective... *shrugs* And no, I do not have a Narcissus complex.
To me, in general, it means that we see things and one another differently and what I find beautiful, be it a person, a poem, a concept, may, to someone else, be the very opposite-so to them that person,poem,concept can be downright ugly or unacceptable.





';the eye of the beholder';-is how each individual perceives that object. Steve Irwin saw crocodiles as beautiful, to me, they were not=and this is not the best example but kinda explains what I mean.
i do, but beauty can also be ugliness. and delusional, and won over the mind of man through mesmerization and the beguiling power of sorcery.


as for self LOVE, i forget the word, its easy for some people to fall in love with themself. but when i look in the mirror i see an ugly old face. i see a body WEAK of many years of toil and tribulation and torment and torture. I wonder daily why God would spare my life if after i die in my sleep I still wake up and breathe.?





what the world sees as beauty I see as flesh and bone, I do not see beauty in the faces of women, i see women as ugly and carnal beasts, who seek men as prey. I see sodomites who would shake you hand while hiding the knife they would strike deep into your back. All around me is ugliness, and there is no deliverance.
I love looking at myself, I am good looking.


Brown Eyes, Round Face, Happy nature





Good recipe for a man.





Anyway : HANDSOME IS HE WHO HANDSOME DOES !!





Enjoy your beauty, you are in love with yourself
The Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.


Just like only a thirsty person can tell the importance of the water glass, not the glass itself.


Just like only a bee can gather honey from the flower, not one flower from other flower.


Just like only a patient can tell the importance of a doctor, and not the other doctor.


Just like a Mother can show the true love for her child, not the child himself.


Just like an empty stomach can tell you the importance of the food.


Just like you can praise the beautiful sunset or sunrise, and not the sun itself


Just like a lover can compare his love with the Full Moon, and not the girlfriend herself :0)





Just like only other person can tell how beautiful you are and not you on your own...therefore it has been rightly said that beauty is in the of the beholder
How beautiful are you on the inside though?
I definitely agree. And it's a good thing that each of us have our own concept of what is beautiful.


A) The world would be very boring if everyone thought the same way.


B) We would revere beauty far more than what we do now and only the beautiful would have money and power.


C) It allows us to love those who are unloved by others.


D) When we see ourselves as beautiful, it allows us to develop our own self-confidence.
T O T A L L Y

No comments:

Post a Comment