Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder?

So beholder, what do you think :)


http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image鈥?/a>Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder?
wtf! its so hard to find girls like that!











cant stop drooling!Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder?
I think she's pretty.
yes, you are indeed beautiful, I behold that, I think, this makin sense?


...eh anyway you should be happy about how genuinely pretty you are
I'm usually sort of rude on these questions...but since you didn't put the usual ';Am I pretty?';...I will say that you are very pretty.
Correction: Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder. But even without beer, you are lovely.
i think u're kinda full of urself. honest opinion, right there.


*sigh* i can't lie tho... u are one of the more attractive i've seen. i prefer men tho.
Beauty!
wow, very pretty
You're pretty.
you're pretty.
Stuck up much?
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment