Monday, July 26, 2010

Is beauty really in the eyes of a beholder?

What do you think? I don't think so, not in today's society. We tend to listen to what the media tells us, and very rarely, our own mind.





I am glad I haven't been brainwashed by the modern socety. I think that Janis Joplin was beautiful...I try to find beauty in everyone, but it seems like if a girl isn't wearing a mini skirt or a pound of make-up and has big boobs, she is considered ugly.





What do you think? Have you been brainwashed by the society?Is beauty really in the eyes of a beholder?
Hya


As the saying goes ';beauty is only skin deep';. Which is very true in my mind. You can have the fanciest clothes, the nicest body and the most beautiful smile but if you're not a nice person then your beauty is superficial.


Beauty comes from within and to answer your question I do think that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I know this sounds awful but even the ugliest people have partners who find them beautiful because of who they are and not what they look like.Is beauty really in the eyes of a beholder?
Yes I think 100% beauty is in the eye on the beholder. Everyone has there own taste and some don't like what others want.





I also have not been brainwashed by the tabloids, magazine, etc. Nobody is perfect and I sure as hell no I am not but do I give a flying $hit about what people think of me NO. The ones who surrond me everyday are the ones who love and respect me. I will not change for anyone and I do what I want because I want to. Not because the NORM is being something that no man or women alive can be. If people follow societys spell then they will never be happy and you may ask am I happy? Yes I am. I follow my own rules and my own personal goals and thats what makes me the person I am today!!!
u are right i try to see the beauty inside, beauty outside is overrated, nothing there. we have to be this fake image of mega skinny and big boobs and big butt. ironicly im skinny but thats just good genes lol we need to stop listening to the media, we're not perfect and thats not bad its wat makes us unique
Yes. My friends love blondes, but I hate blonde hair!


Plus I like skinny girls, one of my friends thinks my gf needs to gain some weight.


It all comes down to what you like, and YOU are the beholder (one exception is when you look at yourself, you cannot ever judg yourself cause you are wrong, trust me nobody sees more flaws than yourself)
i have my own mind and can think for myself


i like classier looks rather than fake looks


give me a healthy weight ,natural looking girl over a fake skinny girl anyday :)
nope, i am like you.


i think people are pretty in their own way.


not if they shop and hollister and drive expensive cars.


your very smart.


good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment