Monday, July 26, 2010

They say: beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

how many times did you contradict this? how many times did you disagree with your friends, relatives and colleagues about the beauty?They say: beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
This isn't contradiction, surely this is exactly what the phrase means?! We all value beauty in a different way and therefore what is beauty to one will not be beauty to another.





If we all agreed on things what a boring World it would be!They say: beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
I have contradicted it plenty, but it doesn't mean I don't agree with it.





Many of us are self conscious and claim not to be as good looking as someone says we are. But I think that most of the time this isn't actually true, and many people are happy with themselves, but find difficulty in accepting the compliments without argument for fear of appearing egotistical.
Way to many to count.
a lot of times!!
I cant even tell you how many gorgeous men I have seem with double-baggers!! Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.
this is beautiful


http://www.babesandbet.com/resources/sup鈥?/a>


and if you disagree your wrong
quite a bit
There's no contradiction here. What one person sees differs from another.


If you believe beauty is intrinsic...then you've got conflict with those who believe it depends on vantage points...
Never, we all have different tastes and ideas as to what beauty is.
plenty of times - but it's how I see them that matters.
i agree that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.if we all had one standard for beauty the world would be so depressing cuz ppl wount enjoy anything
all the time
Never - I have no friends or relatives and all my colleagues are idiots. Oh I'm sorry I love everyone and find beauty in everything.
my missus says beauty is only skin deep, and that she was born inside out, hehehe
yes,, everyone I know sees beauty differently ...


it's soooooooooo true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i don't believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder..


rather beauty is only skin-deep. :)
lot's of times!!!..but you know ..if we all thought the same then it would be boring! : )











~have a nice day~
never
once with my ex wife. eveyone told me she was really ugly, but i didnt care and i thought she was beautiful at the time. my opinion has since changed
Everybody got a different taste!
get it out with Optrex ,as spike milligan said!
Hi Little Flower:


Gosh, I guess we all do that, don't we? I sure did! My parents were not extatic with my choice in a wife and mother for my kids, yet accepted my descision. 21 yrs later it all eventually fell apart, even though we are now better friends than we've been in the 21 yrs of marriage, and we have twp beautiful and wonderful kids, I do sometimes wonder if my parents didn't see something that I didn't see . . .


c'est la vie!!!
Loads
I often see a quality that other people like but I dont like it myself! I understand the why and how I just dont like it for myself!
actually thats supposed to be ';beerholder';

No comments:

Post a Comment