Monday, July 26, 2010

Do you agree ?Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder?

Yes its true LOL, waking up next to the Creature from the swamp was a shock to say the least, Mind you it must of worked for her too as I'm no picture :-)Do you agree ?Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder?
beauty is in the eye of the beholderDo you agree ?Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder?
yes defiantly
why do you do you think looks are I'mportant you can look at me on my 360 do you think im nice ?i will add additioNal information when i see your answer? i was only going to say wen you saw me and said na not my type?? that i have being with my partner 14yrs and that there is somebody for everybody so i was going to agree with your statement and say yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder see I'm a nice person to and im with you it is whats on the inside counts
that is so funny, but it is true. Beer goggles are horrible things aren't they?
yes agree with you 10000% .too many people are trying to get hitched up with good loking women and men they do not see the beauty inside any other person.
Definately, especially when you have those goggles on!!
yep, the more beer the more beauty
Cute...and why I say, drink up!





Just a honky american here...what are beer goggles?
I'll drink to that.
Not if she's horrendous and it's only my first one.
Absolutely.


A freind of mine had this peculiar way of knowing how drunk he was. He would enter a bar, look at the people and fix on the ugliest person he could find. When that person started to look attractive he would go home as he knew he had had too much to drink. True story.
It all depends on how many beers you have had and if your eyes in focus.
We all have our own view in what we like it's part of who we are.


my preference is slim, Dark haired. But that dosn't mean we can't have feelings for other types. But someone who you can communicate at all levels is so important.


I love to chat so it would be boring if the person had all beauty and no brains
Yes, one persons trash is anothers treasure
no its in the eye of his beer goggles....
Are you good looking or are you dog ugly and thats why your saying looks dont matter to you
i liek got drunk and saw everyoen was ugly
In certain instances, yes. It would depend on the degree of inebriation, the subject under scrutinzation, and the dimness of the illumination.
depends but you might whiskey her of her feet
Luckily, my boyfriend has been permanently drunk since we got together 3 and a half years ago.
Thats funny!
Hahahahahahahahahaha!





I've never heard (or, in this case: read) that before!


That is great!





And yes, I agree.


Cheers!
yes the more beer the more the barmaid looks prettier
Of course if you like beer! A votre sant茅!
yep defiantly it has been helping ugly men to have sex for years
Damn rite i should sue bud for the mingers i pulled cause of them!!!!!!!!!!
most defiantly .lol
'beer holder' shud also be a beholder to see the beauty in front of them...how do i look ;-)
Sure do... just like beauty's only gin deep...HIC !..
Friday night - I knew there'd be a comedian like you out there.
  • dermatologist acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment