Saturday, July 24, 2010

Do you believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

Personally, I sure do! Because what one might like, another may not.Do you believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I agree 100%Do you believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
Absolutely. I look at the people I love, my friends or people who are kind and I see beauty. It makes my heart glad. Maybe nobody else would look twice at them or me!





There's a kind of symbolic beauty, a sort of accepted common standard of good looks for movie stars or models, but thats not personal. It often relies hugely on cosmetics, surgery and a career investment in upkeep. Its really about the surface.
It applies when you like the other one. Otherwise we see many people, and don't feel anything. And once you're in love, you create a perfect picture of your other half.
Defiantly....some people find certain qualities of a person attractive and then those same qualities to others is what makes them unattractive.
**For sure I do, it's so very true. I don't care what other people say, if I like something then that's all that matters to me.**
yes i do. because if you like something and someone else dosent - well then


self explanatory :D
Absolutely yes
it's what you see so yes i believe it's in the holder
Oh yes! My husband tells me I am beautiful all the time, but I do not see it!!
absolutely ..
totally agree :)
beerholder you mean?
I just got a fly in mine
Yes i would agree
I do.
Yes.
yup
yes
yes
not all of them
yup
yes.
yeah i agree =)

No comments:

Post a Comment