Saturday, July 24, 2010

Beauty tips for eye liner? ?

When i wear eye liner, after a while it will run down and make me look like i have a black eye. None of my other friends' eyeliner does this. How can I prevent this from happening?Beauty tips for eye liner? ?
it could be the mascara you're using so see what products your friends use. Liquid eyeliner can irritate your eyes and make them water so make sure you use a pencil. Also it could be how you're putting it on make sure you're putting it on the edge of the lid and not under your eye. This may sound like pointing out the obvious but it may help. Also try using waterproof eyeliner/ mascara. Always carry a small compact or mirror of some sort, tissues, and eyeliner in your bag so you can retouch no matter where you are.Beauty tips for eye liner? ?
Don't use water resistant.


Use waterproof mascara.


humidity is probably causing that to happen so use waterproof.


:]]
That 4th girl is talking about this


http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈼?/a>





i recommend it too


it works really good and lasts all day..... :]



buy a better brand of eyeliner.


I use Revlon colorstay.


and for the most part -- it works fine.
Spend a little more money on eyeliner. Get a really nice eyeliner that wont do that. Try Clinique eyeliner. I use it and I have never had that problem.
Not sure If i am right or not but i will try and give it a shot! I think if you put a dab of concealor on the corners where it tends to run at. You could give that a shot.
I don't use liquid liner or pencil liner, i use this stuff that you have to use a liner brush with but it lasts a LONG time and it doesn't smudge, not even if i cry or if i wash my face. =D i don't have it next to me and i can't remember what it's called but you can get it at walgreens or something and its like 7 dollars, but its an eyeliner cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment