Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Since beauty is the eye of the beholder,, who for you is the most beautiful woman ever ??

Beholder, or BEER-holder?Since beauty is the eye of the beholder,, who for you is the most beautiful woman ever ??
my mom...she is beautiful inside out!Since beauty is the eye of the beholder,, who for you is the most beautiful woman ever ??
Correction.. Beauty is in the eye of the ';beerholder';..
Brooke on American Idol comes pretty close.
My mum of course....and my best friend Debbie..her heart and soul was the purest of any I have ever come across....it made her the beautiful person she was, and will always be in my memory.
My grandmother is the most beautiful woman ever!
me
Ha, the obvious
my mom
my grandmother, judie
Beauty is in the eye of the BEERholder. Just kidding.





I think every woman is beautiful, in their own way. They may not have society's stereotypical beauty, but they're still pretty. =)
My mind doesn't retain the images for a longer period, so I remember what is in fron of me.





Don't you know, '; Out of sight, out of mind';.
My Daughter
Me, l.o.l. but other than me, Vivica Fox, Stacy Keibler and countless others.
my wife
Dorothy Dandridge
There is no one.





That's why Playboy makes so much money. If you get what you think you like today, you find yourself finding things in someone else down the road, now don't you?
Katherine Zeta Jones!
i'm not a lesbian but jaclyn smith is still hot as ever


she's freakin 60 years old. i hope to look like that when i'm 60
My wife!(o.k. i had no choice but to say that because my wife is in the same room as me).No honey,you are the most georgous,most lovley,and kind.........Liar!Ow!Ow!Ow!Ow!.......
My wife.
a young Audrey Hepburn.
Angelina Jolie
Allissa Milano,i probably spelled that wrong but she's my age and I've had a crush on her since the sitcom Who's the boss came out.
Sophia Bush (an actress, no relation to George), she's like perfection to me, I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment