Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Forgive me but................ Is beauty truly in the eye of the beholder?

or is this just p.c. to make fat lasses think they can still be attractive to some (usually) skinny bloke?Forgive me but................ Is beauty truly in the eye of the beholder?
It must be so easy being perfect.Forgive me but................ Is beauty truly in the eye of the beholder?
Yes, looks deceive and fade with age, a truly beautiful person is that for life.
no
It's because so many people have different tastes, there are so many things that make a person beautiful and some just don't see it. Or there are things so many people think are unattractive but a lot of others think its beautiful. It's because everyone has different preferences, and if a person doesn't fit that preference then they may think they are ugly, when to others they may be incredibly beautiful. Say things like large lips, thats considered very attractive by many, but some people prefer thinner lips and think big lips are ugly. Or someone may think only skinny girls are attractive, but a lot of others like curvier girls. And I've seen loads of bigger girls way more beautiful than thinner ones!
Of course it is. Somebody loves you and it's certainly not obvious to me why.
No ones parents are ugly to their child's eyes , and no child is ugly in a parents eyes .
Everyone has a different type,taste etc %26amp; it need's to be that way or everyone would be out chasing only one type of look. Variety is the spice of life each to they're own %26amp; we can't all conform to only liking one type of look.
Ariel:


';I don't know for other parts of the world but sadly in America looks are EVERYTHING and beauty is usually a factor in choosing a lifetime partner ';


I highly resent that statement I've had bfs who weren't the cutiest or most gorgeous looking ones but I liked them for their personalities. And not to sound conceded but I consider myself attractive but I've never gone out with someone soley on looks. I see people for who they are.





Now to answer your question: I think beauty can be in the eye of the beholder. Everybody has different tastes and I think what makes a person beautiful is how they act not how they look because there are a lot of gorgeous people out there but what can make them ugly is their personality if they're rude, mean, and nasty. Just because you look good doesn't mean you should be talking down to people. Not everybody is built to be a model but that doesn't mean they still can't be attractive.
Yes. There wouldn't be beauty without the opinions of others. The definition for beautiful is having beauty; having qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.; delighting the senses or mind. Since this varies for everyone, it is the ';beholder'; that makes that person pretty to them, which as I said, is different to everyone.
I think that you can get some attractive fat girls/ladies - for example J Lo, Catherine Zeta Jones or Ronnie Zelwegger. It's also acceptable to have relations with even fatter girls than that in the winter - not in the summer though for obvious reasons.
Well you would not think so when you listen to this latest song about big girls
Yes, course it is. Out of all my friends I know, I wouldn't want to marry their husbands because I don't find them attractive, however they do; enough to marry them!


No-one has the same tastes in anything.


Some skinny blokes like bigger women, and some don't!


You can't speak for every skinny guy I'm sure!


It's all a matter of taste...why shouldn't bigger girls be just as attractive as us skinny ones?!
I don't know for other parts of the world but sadly in America looks are EVERYTHING and beauty is usually a factor in choosing a lifetime partner
beauty is in the eye of the beholder means that every person sees beauty differently so none 2 people will ever agree. we are made this way or otherwise we would all be after the same man/woman wouldn't we? and yes, some men do like bigger ladies, the same way as some like very thin ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment